Do you want to design your own itinerary? Click contact below:
[email protected] (Rico)
With a reliable and experienced team, Tripsona can be your partner in exploring every corner of Yogyakarta city with utmost service and comfort. Tripsona will design a special tour package for you, and we can also tailor it together to match your desires.
- All entrance fees and activities, where applicable
- English speaking driver/guide
- Accommodation (optional)
- Event photos (optional)
- Personal Expense
- Gratuities (optional)
- If necessary, we can choose some alternative lodging in accordance with the budget you have.
- Prepare well for your personal pieces of equipment such as hats, sunglasses, extra clothes, swimwear, etc.
- For some tourism attraction/object, there will be a significant difference in ticket prices between domestic and foreign tourists.
- There will be additional surcharge during a long weekend and high-season period.
Please fill our contact form or send WA/Text with the following information: Trip schedule, number of pax, desired tour package, and more importantly your contact information. We will respond to your inquiry ASAP.
- Tripsona is the service provider.
- Guests have to be in healthy condition, physically and mentally. Inform us if you have any special health condition so we can prepare.
- When you decided to make a booking means you understand and agree to the terms and conditions of the provider.
- Obey all the rules applied to the tourism destinations during your time in Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta.
- You are obliged to not doing anything harming the nature in Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta (like throwing garbage not in its place, holding or standing at the coral reefs, etc.)
- The result of the documentation that the provider provided belongs to the provider and can be used for any promotional activity.
- You are required to fill the booking form correctly to prevent problems occurring in the future.
- For the convenience of both parties, you will be required to provide full payment in advance to secure your booking. Full payment must be done in Indonesian Rupiah currency through bank transfer (domestic) or in US Dollar currency through Paypal (international).
- Depending on your company policy, payments may be made in two or three stages, with the following details: (1) Two stages, 50% down payment, and 50% repayment maximum fourteen days before D-Day; or (2) Three stages, 40% down payment, 40% after evaluation, and 20% repayment maximum fourteen days before D-Day.
- Because of the nature of this service which is the collaboration of various service providers, such as buses, restaurants, hotels, resorts, tourist attractions, etc. The change of schedule or cancellation will confirm the policy of such parties. We cannot guarantee that a change of schedule will be free of any additional fees and cancellation will be able to refund your money.
- The process of schedule changes and cancellations resolved by the amicable way and with goodwill from both sides. The refund will be transferred to the payer bank account (domestic) or via Paypal (international).
- As we are not responsible for the weather, flight, bus delays, or any transportation services outside our service. We find these are not valid reasons for canceling your confirmed schedule trip departure. No shows are responsible for 100% of trip fees, no refund fees will be provided.
- If you cannot show up at the meeting point on time, please contact our staff so we can adjust everything accordingly. However, there will be no time extension.
- In the event of force majeure that makes us unable to provide services, the refund process will follow the force majeure policy of collaboration parties. Refund fees will be transferred to the payer account (domestic) or via Paypal (international).
CV Tripsona Indonesia
Jalan Mojo No. 10, Baciro, Yogyakarta 55225, Indonesia