3D2N Jogja – Bromo – Ijen – Drop Ketapang
Explore the beauty of East Java's volcanic wonders on our overland tour of Bromo and Ijen
Explore the stunning Mt.Bromo and Ijen Crater in a very easy and comfortable way. Transfer to your accommodation in Cemoro Lawang from Yogyakarta using a private car and a professional English-speaking driver. The drive there from Yogyakarta will take around 6 hours via the highway and you will leave Yogyakarta at around 10.00 AM. We can make stops on our way there to have lunch. As soon as we reach Cemoro Lawang, you will have time to rest after you check in at the accommodation and prepare for the tour the next day as the tour will start very early in the morning.
At 02.00 AM in the morning, a 4WD Jeep will arrive at your door to take you to Bromo. Prepare extra warm clothing as it will get cold and windy at Bromo. Your first destination will be King Kong Hill where you will have the chance to see a stunning Bromo sunrise from there. Afterward, you will visit the Bromo crater to witness the majestic landscape it has to offer. Then after finishing exploring Mt. Bromo, you will be taken back to your hotel where you can have a delicious breakfast. As soon as you finish breakfast and have a quick rest, we will drive to Bondowoso where your next accommodation will be. The drive will take around 4 hours and now it will be another chance for another quick rest after dinner as by midnight you will leave the accommodation and go to Ijen.
By midnight you will leave the hotel and you will reach the Ijen area at around 02.00 AM the morning. After a bit of briefing, a local English-speaking trekking guide will accompany you to trek Ijen to see that famous Blue Flame Ijen at sunrise. The trek itself will take around 1.5 hours – 2 hours depending on your speed. We will also prepare a gas mask and headlamp for you here as a safety measurement against sulfur dioxide and to see in the dark. After you finish exploring Ijen Crater, we will drop you off at Ketapang Port in Banyuwangi so you can continue your trip to Bali.
- We also provide private transport service in Bali if you need private transport in Bali to pick you up in Ketapang and explore Bali just let us know.
- If you want to add Tumpak Sewu Waterfall in Lumajang to your agenda, please allow one more day on this trip.
- All entrance fees and activities, where applicable
- English speaking driver/guide
- Personal Expense
- Gratuities (optional)
- If necessary, we can choose some alternative lodging in accordance with the budget you have.
- Prepare well for your personal pieces of equipment such as hats, sunglasses, extra clothes, etc.
- There will be additional surcharge during a long weekend and high-season period.
- Tripsona is the service provider.
- Guests have to be in healthy condition, physically and mentally. Inform us if you have any special health condition so we can prepare.
- When you decided to make a booking means you understand and agree to the terms and conditions of the provider.
- Obey all the rules applied to the tourism destinations during your time in Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta.
- You are obliged to not doing anything harming the nature in Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta (like throwing garbage not in its place, holding or standing at the coral reefs, etc.)
- The result of the documentation that the provider provided belongs to the provider and can be used for any promotional activity.
- You are required to fill the booking form correctly to prevent problems occurring in the future.
- For the convenience of both parties, you will be required to provide full payment in advance to secure your booking. Full payment must be done in Indonesian Rupiah currency through bank transfer (domestic) or in US Dollar currency through Paypal (international).
- Depending on your company policy, payments may be made in two or three stages, with the following details: (1) Two stages, 50% down payment, and 50% repayment maximum fourteen days before D-Day; or (2) Three stages, 40% down payment, 40% after evaluation, and 20% repayment maximum fourteen days before D-Day.
- Because of the nature of this service which is the collaboration of various service providers, such as buses, restaurants, hotels, resorts, tourist attractions, etc. The change of schedule or cancellation will confirm the policy of such parties. We cannot guarantee that a change of schedule will be free of any additional fees and cancellation will be able to refund your money.
- The process of schedule changes and cancellations resolved by the amicable way and with goodwill from both sides. The refund will be transferred to the payer bank account (domestic) or via Paypal (international).
- As we are not responsible for the weather, flight, bus delays, or any transportation services outside our service. We find these are not valid reasons for canceling your confirmed schedule trip departure. No shows are responsible for 100% of trip fees, no refund fees will be provided.
- If you cannot show up at the meeting point on time, please contact our staff so we can adjust everything accordingly. However, there will be no time extension.
- In the event of force majeure that makes us unable to provide services, the refund process will follow the force majeure policy of collaboration parties. Refund fees will be transferred to the payer account (domestic) or via Paypal (international).
More Tour Packages
Borobudur, Merapi Jeep, Prambanan
Punthuk Setumbu & Bicycle Tour Borobudur
Kotagede Heritage Trail
Mount Merbabu Hiking Trip
Jomblang Cave & Sunset Trekking at Pengilon Hill
Siung, Timang, Krakal Beach
Jomblang Cave & Kalisuci Cave
Jomblang Cave & Timang Beach
Kraton, Taman Sari, Kotagede
Ramayana Ballet Prambanan
Mangunan Pine Forest & Parangkusumo Beach
Prambanan Temple & Ratu Boko
Do you want to design your own itinerary? Click contact below:
CV Tripsona Indonesia
Jalan Mojo No. 10, Baciro, Yogyakarta 55225, Indonesia