The trek to Pengilon Hill will take around 45 minutes to an hour each way, and don't worry; it doesn't require any special skills. Just make sure you are fit enough to trek and have no injuries on the day you want to do the trek. Our experienced guides will be with you every step of the way, ensuring your safety and providing you with interesting insights into the area's history and culture.
Once you reach the top of Pengilon Hill, you'll be rewarded with a magnificent panoramic view of the coastline, where you can witness the mesmerizing sunset. This unforgettable experience will leave you feeling invigorated and inspired, and our professional team will ensure that you have everything you need to make the most of your adventure.
Book your Jomblang Cave and Sunset Trekking at Pengilon Hill tour today and discover the natural beauty of the Gunung Kidul coastal area, all while experiencing the thrill of adventure!
- Duration 12 Hours -
- Transport by private air-conditioned car
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All entrance fees and activities, where applicable
- English speaking driver/guide
- Personal Expense
- Gratuities (optional)
- These activities will require a lot of walking.
- Prepare some change as you will get wet.
- There will be additional surcharge during the long weekend and high-season period.
- Tripsona is the service provider.
- Guests have to be in healthy condition, physically and mentally. Inform us if you have any special health condition so we can prepare.
- When you decided to make a booking means you understand and agree to the terms and conditions of the provider.
- Obey all the rules applied to the tourism destinations during your time in Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta.
- You are obliged to not doing anything harming the nature in Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta (like throwing garbage not in its place, holding or standing at the coral reefs, etc.)
- The result of the documentation that the provider provided belongs to the provider and can be used for any promotional activity.
- You are required to fill the booking form correctly to prevent problems occurring in the future.
- For the convenience of both parties, you will be required to provide full payment in advance to secure your booking. Full payment must be done in Indonesian Rupiah currency through bank transfer (domestic) or in US Dollar currency through Paypal (international).
- Depending on your company policy, payments may be made in two or three stages, with the following details: (1) Two stages, 50% down payment, and 50% repayment maximum fourteen days before D-Day; or (2) Three stages, 40% down payment, 40% after evaluation, and 20% repayment maximum fourteen days before D-Day.
- Because of the nature of this service which is the collaboration of various service providers, such as buses, restaurants, hotels, resorts, tourist attractions, etc. The change of schedule or cancellation will confirm the policy of such parties. We cannot guarantee that a change of schedule will be free of any additional fees and cancellation will be able to refund your money.
- The process of schedule changes and cancellations resolved by the amicable way and with goodwill from both sides. The refund will be transferred to the payer bank account (domestic) or via Paypal (international).
- As we are not responsible for the weather, flight, bus delays, or any transportation services outside our service. We find these are not valid reasons for canceling your confirmed schedule trip departure. No shows are responsible for 100% of trip fees, no refund fees will be provided.
- If you cannot show up at the meeting point on time, please contact our staff so we can adjust everything accordingly. However, there will be no time extension.
- In the event of force majeure that makes us unable to provide services, the refund process will follow the force majeure policy of collaboration parties. Refund fees will be transferred to the payer account (domestic) or via Paypal (international).
More Tour Packages
Kraton, Taman Sari, Kotagede
Prambanan Temple & Ratu Boko
Mount Merbabu Hiking Trip
Jomblang Cave & Timang Beach
Punthuk Setumbu & Bicycle Tour Borobudur
Mangunan Pine Forest & Parangkusumo Beach
Siung, Timang, Krakal Beach
Kotagede Heritage Trail
Jomblang Cave & Kalisuci Cave
Ramayana Ballet Prambanan
Borobudur, Merapi Jeep, Prambanan
Jomblang Cave & Sunset Trekking at Pengilon Hill
Do you want to design your own itinerary? Click contact below:
CV Tripsona Indonesia
Jalan Mojo No. 10, Baciro, Yogyakarta 55225, Indonesia