From here, as the road to Pantai Timang is still in very bad condition, we will take the jeep to reach there. The jeep ride there is an adventure itself and you will have a chance to see the village life along the way. After we reach the Timang Beach area, you will be welcomed by the joyful sight of the Indian Ocean. You will also have the option to get across a small island just a hundred meters away from Timang Beach by walking through a bridge or hopping on a traditional gondola that was made by local fishermen to catch the lobster around the small island. Afterward, if you would love to try the lobster fished by the locals we can take you to make a stop at the local warung in the area. The lobster is processed in a traditional way using local spices to become a very delicious delicacy that you have to try while you are here.
Pick up point (07.00 AM) – Jomblang Cave – Timang Beach – Transfer back to Hotel (finished at around 6.00 PM)
- Duration 11 Hours -
- Transport by private air-conditioned car
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All entrance fees and activities, where applicable
- English speaking driver/guide
- Personal Expense
- Gratuities (optional)
- These activities will require a lot of walking.
- Prepare some change as you will get wet.
- There will be additional surcharge during the long weekend and high-season period.
- Tripsona is the service provider.
- Guests have to be in healthy condition, physically and mentally. Inform us if you have any special health condition so we can prepare.
- When you decided to make a booking means you understand and agree to the terms and conditions of the provider.
- Obey all the rules applied to the tourism destinations during your time in Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta.
- You are obliged to not doing anything harming the nature in Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta (like throwing garbage not in its place, holding or standing at the coral reefs, etc.)
- The result of the documentation that the provider provided belongs to the provider and can be used for any promotional activity.
- You are required to fill the booking form correctly to prevent problems occurring in the future.
- For the convenience of both parties, you will be required to provide full payment in advance to secure your booking. Full payment must be done in Indonesian Rupiah currency through bank transfer (domestic) or in US Dollar currency through Paypal (international).
- Depending on your company policy, payments may be made in two or three stages, with the following details: (1) Two stages, 50% down payment, and 50% repayment maximum fourteen days before D-Day; or (2) Three stages, 40% down payment, 40% after evaluation, and 20% repayment maximum fourteen days before D-Day.
- Because of the nature of this service which is the collaboration of various service providers, such as buses, restaurants, hotels, resorts, tourist attractions, etc. The change of schedule or cancellation will confirm the policy of such parties. We cannot guarantee that a change of schedule will be free of any additional fees and cancellation will be able to refund your money.
- The process of schedule changes and cancellations resolved by the amicable way and with goodwill from both sides. The refund will be transferred to the payer bank account (domestic) or via Paypal (international).
- As we are not responsible for the weather, flight, bus delays, or any transportation services outside our service. We find these are not valid reasons for canceling your confirmed schedule trip departure. No shows are responsible for 100% of trip fees, no refund fees will be provided.
- If you cannot show up at the meeting point on time, please contact our staff so we can adjust everything accordingly. However, there will be no time extension.
- In the event of force majeure that makes us unable to provide services, the refund process will follow the force majeure policy of collaboration parties. Refund fees will be transferred to the payer account (domestic) or via Paypal (international).
More Tour Packages
Ramayana Ballet Prambanan
Prambanan Temple & Ratu Boko
Kraton, Taman Sari, Kotagede
Borobudur, Merapi Jeep, Prambanan
Jomblang Cave & Sunset Trekking at Pengilon Hill
Siung, Timang, Krakal Beach
Jomblang Cave & Timang Beach
Mount Merbabu Hiking Trip
Kotagede Heritage Trail
Jomblang Cave & Kalisuci Cave
Mangunan Pine Forest & Parangkusumo Beach
Punthuk Setumbu & Bicycle Tour Borobudur
Do you want to design your own itinerary? Click contact below:
CV Tripsona Indonesia
Jalan Mojo No. 10, Baciro, Yogyakarta 55225, Indonesia