Do you want to design your own itinerary? Click contact below:
+62 812 3849 8145 (Mado)
+62 877 3825 5577 (Dimas)
[email protected] (Rico)
If there is a holiday on Friday or Monday, these three days and two nights tour packages are your solutions. With a very affordable price, you can experience the beauty of Dieng and Mt. Prau along with Tripsona.
- D1 (L, D): Pick up airport/train station, lunch, transfer Dieng (dinner en route), check-in homestay;
- D2 (B, L, D): Breakfast, Batu Pandang Ratapan Angin, Telaga Warna, Kawah Sikidang – Candi Arjuna, trekking preparation and check-out, transfer to Mt. Prau Basecamp (lunch en route), trekking Mt. Prau (dinner at camp);
- D3 (B, L): Sunrise at summit, breakfast at camp, trekking down to basecamp, transfer to Borobudur (lunch en route), exploring Borobudur, transfer back to Yogyakarta.
- Transport by private air-conditioned car with parking and fuel covered;
- Yogyakarta airport pickup and drop-off at Yogyakarta hotel/airport;
- All entrance fees and activities in the itinerary;
- English speaking driver;
- 7x meals (delicious hot meal during camping) and mineral water during tour;
- Snacks and fresh fruits during trekking;
- Camping equipment and cooking equipment; and
- Professional trekking guide and porter.
- Personal Expense; and
- Gratuities (optional).
- Please bring warm clothing as it will be cold in Dieng and Mt Prau;
- Don’t forget to bring your personal medicine;
- No particular trekking skill is required, yet participants should be physically and mentally fit for adventure activities that may include walking several hours and high altitude with cold weather;
- Please consult your doctor if you have a history of suffering from the following ailments: heart disease, hypertension, chronic asthma, peptic ulcer, severe anemia, diabetes, epileptic fits, arthritis, palpitations, hepatitis, muscular cramps, obesity and any other sickness that may be triggered by severe cold, exertion and high altitude;
- Tripsona will not be held liable or responsible for failure to execute activities arrangements specified herein due directly or indirectly to acts of nature (force majeure), strikes, riots, war or any other condition beyond its control. Tripsona will take NO responsibility for any injury or death caused by natural disasters or any other circumstances beyond our control; and
- Tripsona has the right to cancel or postpone climbing because of bad weather or any natural disaster such as landslide, flood, earthquake, etc.
Please fill our contact form or send WA/Text with the following information: Trip schedule, number of pax, desired tour package, and more importantly your contact information. We will respond to your inquiry ASAP.
- Tripsona is the service provider.
- Guests have to be in healthy condition, physically and mentally. Inform us if you have any special health condition so we can prepare.
- When you decided to make a booking means you understand and agree to the terms and conditions of the provider.
- Obey all the rules applied to the tourism destinations during your time in Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta.
- You are obliged to not doing anything harming the nature in Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta (like throwing garbage not in its place, holding or standing at the coral reefs, etc.)
- The result of the documentation that the provider provided belongs to the provider and can be used for any promotional activity.
- You are required to fill the booking form correctly to prevent problems occurring in the future.
- For the convenience of both parties, you will be required to provide full payment in advance to secure your booking. Full payment must be done in Indonesian Rupiah currency through bank transfer (domestic) or in US Dollar currency through Paypal (international).
- Depending on your company policy, payments may be made in two or three stages, with the following details: (1) Two stages, 50% down payment, and 50% repayment maximum fourteen days before D-Day; or (2) Three stages, 40% down payment, 40% after evaluation, and 20% repayment maximum fourteen days before D-Day.
- Because of the nature of this service which is the collaboration of various service providers, such as buses, restaurants, hotels, resorts, tourist attractions, etc. The change of schedule or cancellation will confirm the policy of such parties. We cannot guarantee that a change of schedule will be free of any additional fees and cancellation will be able to refund your money.
- The process of schedule changes and cancellations resolved by the amicable way and with goodwill from both sides. The refund will be transferred to the payer bank account (domestic) or via Paypal (international).
- As we are not responsible for the weather, flight, bus delays, or any transportation services outside our service. We find these are not valid reasons for canceling your confirmed schedule trip departure. No shows are responsible for 100% of trip fees, no refund fees will be provided.
- If you cannot show up at the meeting point on time, please contact our staff so we can adjust everything accordingly. However, there will be no time extension.
- In the event of force majeure that makes us unable to provide services, the refund process will follow the force majeure policy of collaboration parties. Refund fees will be transferred to the payer account (domestic) or via Paypal (international).
Featured Tour Packages
CV Tripsona Indonesia
Jalan Mojo No. 10, Baciro, Yogyakarta 55225, Indonesia